Lexus GS 250 / 300H / 350 / 450H TPMS Warning Light Reset – Lexus GS is a medium size executive car. In the line up of Lexus models, the GS model is positioned above a sporty and compact IS and ES luxurious and refined, but under the Lexus LS and very luxurious. The model available is the GS 300 3GR-FE engine, the GS 350 2GR-FE engine, and the GS 430 3UZ-FE V8 engine.
Lexus GS 300 is also available with 4WD drive and all-wheel drive. For 2008, the GS 430 is replaced by a GS 460 with 1UR-FE V8 engine and 8-speed automatic transmission. For the Lexus GS 300 equipped with a 3.0 L V6 engine type, 4-cylinder, 24-valve, cylinder with 2994 cc. The resulting maximum power of 170 Kw at 6200 rpm and maximum torque of 300 Nm at 4400 rpm. The security system in this car is quite complete and modern with features presented immobilizer, dual airbags, parking sensors, and braking ABS that make this car more safe when driving.
2007-2015 Lexus GS 250 / 300H / 350 / 450H TPMS Warning Light Reset:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Lexus GS 250 / 300H / 350 / 450H, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Lexus GS 250 / 300H / 350 / 450H (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015) models, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS).. Hopefully the article of Lexus GS 250 / 300H / 350 / 450H TPMS Warning Light Reset useful for you.