How to Reset Engine Control Unit (ECU) Light on Nissan GT-R – Nissan has announced official pricing for its latest supercar GTR 2015. Although not all refurbished, Nissan GT-R 2015 will come with a fresh performance and design. 2015 Nissan GT-R will be priced at USD 101 770 for the standard version. And USD 111.510 for middle level or type of GTR Black Edition. Nissan recalibrate the suspension of the GT-R 2015, and will provide better performance with increased grip.
GT-R 2015 received a refresher on the front and rear fasci, with LED headlights. 2015 Nissan GT-R will also get a carbon fiber trunk lid for this year’s model. In the interior, the cabin Nissan also equipped with Bose Active Noise Cancellation system which is fitted as a standard feature. In addition to launching the standard version of the Nissan GT-R 2015, the Japanese manufacturer is also planning to launch a version of the Nissan GT-R Nismo 2015.
How to Reset Engine Control Unit (ECU) Light on Nissan GT-R:
If you want to turn off or clear the Check Engine Light / ECU light in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Nissan GT-R, perform the following procedures within the specify time! Because timing is extremely critical.
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine and wait 3 seconds.
- Fully press and release the accelerator pedal five times within 5 seconds.
- Wait 7 seconds
- Fully depress the accelerator pedal all the way to the floor and hold for ten seconds. until the CEL starts blinking.
- At this point the light CEL should start flashing error code stored in the system and you can release the pedal. If you only get five flashes slowly or not flashing at all, then it is time You went on one of the above steps and you have to start from scratch.
- Fully release the accelerator pedal (while the CEL is still blinking) and wait about 10 second.
- Fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for more than 10 seconds.
- Fully release the accelerator pedal (The CEL light will continue to blink).
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
Note: Repeat the process, if the lights still illuminates when you start the engine. Timing is EXTREMELY critical to resetting the ECU. This procedure should be work on all generation of Nissan GT-R (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) models. Hopefully the article of How to Reset Engine Control Unit (ECU) Light on Nissan GT-R usefull for you. Good Luck!