How Do I Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Light on My Cadillac ATS? – The Cadillac ATS is a compact luxury sedan developed by General Motors segment D four-door, with seats for 5 passengers. It is manufactured at the General Motors Technical Center in Warren, Michigan, United States. It is Cadillac’s smallest vehicle and is the successor to the Cadillac BLS. Among its rivals are the Audi A4, BMW 3 Series, Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Lexus IS, Infiniti G and Volvo S60.
The ATS is based on the Alpha platform of General Motors and has a length of 4,643 millimeters, width 1,806 millimeters, height about 1,420 millimeters and a wheelbase of 2,776 millimeters having an empty weight of 1,504 to 1,570 kilograms. It is offered in rear-wheel or all-wheel drive configurations. The base engine of the ATS is a naturally aspirated 2.5-liter with I-4 gasoline engine that produces 202 horsepower (151 kW). Optional engines include a 2.0-liter turbocharged I-4 gasoline engine that produces 272 horsepower (203 kW) and an atmospheric 3.6-liter V6 gasoline engine that produces 321 horsepower (239 kW).
How to Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2013-2017 Cadillac ATS:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Cadillac ATS, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 2 minutes of cumulative driving at 20 mph (32 km/h).
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To relearn or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Cadillac ATS you must have a TPMS relearn tool and follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Use the five-way DIC control on the right side of the steering wheel to scroll to the Tire Pressure screen under the DIC info page.
- Press and hold SEL in the center of the five-way DIC control. until horn sounds
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor until hearing the confirming horn chirp.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Cadillac ATS (2013 2014 2015 2016 2017) models. Hopefully, the article of How Do I Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Light on My Cadillac ATS? useful for you. Good Luck!