Bluetooth Pairing on the 2013 Mazda CX-9 – Milling on the road since 2008, finally CX-9 had a refresher. Mazda revision performed this time is also quite special because it changes the total look of the car and provide a number of additional modern features. From the outside, it seems clear that the CX-9 has been given effect Kodo Design inspired by the animals were running hard.
As a result the front view looks more flat and dynamic. Similarly, the hindquarters. At first glance you could say like a large version of the CX-5. While the hallmark of the CX-9 still visible when viewed from the side. CX-9 are very large and while the impression of sitting in it more viscous. From the engine side nothing has changed at all. This car remained on 3,726 cc V6 engine-powered 277 hp with 6-speed automatic transmission.
How to Bluetooth Pairing on the 2013 Mazda CX-9:
To connect your mobile phone with 2013 Mazda CX-9, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn ignition switch to ON position
- Press the PHONE button on the audio display
- When the display ask you “Whould you like to connect a phone?”, select “YES”
- Then select “Add New Device.”
- The system will guide you to search for “Mazda” in your Bluetooth device.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone
- Scan all wireless devices within range of your mobile phone
- Select your carkit from the list.
- Enter the PIN or confirm the passkey shown on the vehicle display.
For more details, please watch the following video:
Hopefully the article of Bluetooth Pairing on the 2013 Mazda CX-9 useful for you. Good Luck…