2014-2016 Cadillac ELR Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset – The Cadillac ELR is a plug-in hybrid electric coupé developed by General Motors. The concept was presented at the 2009 Detroit Motor Show as the Cadillac Converj. The production version was introduced at the Detroit Motor Show in 2013, and production is slated to begin in late 2013 at the Detroit / Hamtramck Assembly Plant at General Motors. The ELR incorporates the electric propulsion system and the same batteries of the Chevrolet Volt and is expected to have an autonomy in electric mode of 56 km (35 mi).
General Motors began manufacturing pre-production vehicles in May 2013 for use in field trials. Production destined for sales units is scheduled to start in December 2013. The ELR Base price is the US $ 75,995 before applying existing government incentives, which include a federal tax credit of up to UUS $ 7,500. Sales are scheduled to start in the major metropolitan areas of the United States in January 2014.
2014-2016 Cadillac ELR Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2014 2015 2016 Cadillac ELR, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 2 minutes of cumulative driving at 20 mph (32 km/h).
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To relearn or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your 2015 2016 2017 Cadillac Escalade you must have a TPMS relearn tool and follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Use the five-way DIC control on the right side of the steering wheel to scroll to the Tire Pressure screen under the DIC info page.
- Press and hold SEL in the center of the five-way DIC control. until horn sounds
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor until hearing the confirming horn chirp.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
This procedure should be work on the first generation of Cadillac ELR (2013 2014 2015 2016) model years. Hopefully, the article of 2014-2016 Cadillac ELR Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!