2007-2017 Lexus LS-460/600h TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor Reset – The internally Lexus USF40 called luxury sedan, the LS series from Lexus is offered in Germany since January of 2007. USF40 is the current generation of the Lexus LS series and the first to be sold as such in Japan and no more than Toyota Celsior.
It has the world’s first automatic transmission with eight driving speeds. With the LS 600h, the strongest hybrid engine has been available since June 2007. It was also the first hybrid in the luxury class. In the spring of 2010, a discreet facelift. It included slightly modified sills and tail lights. At the beginning of 2013, a large facelift for the LS was made. The tail lights, headlights, grille and sills of the current Lexus design line were adjusted.
2007-2017 Lexus LS-460/600h TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor Reset:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 2016 2017 Lexus LS-460/600h, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the SET Button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 10 minutes of cumulative driving at least 40 km/h (25 mph), and then verify that it turns off.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Lexus LS-460/600h (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) models, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of 2007-2017 Lexus LS-460/600h TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor Reset useful for you.