2002-2016 Nissan Elgrand SRS Airbag Warning Light Reset – The Elgrand is a large MPV produced by the Japanese manufacturer Nissan. The first generation was released in May 1997 in Japan. It is this market rival Toyota Alphard and Vellfire. Since 2010, the Elgrand is in its third generation. The first Elgrand succeeds rather rustic and utility Nissan Homy. But by changing the name, this family car the opportunity to become a true minivan, rather upscale oriented. This is a propulsion and some versions are common suggestion in Japan, available in four-wheel drive. The cozy interior carries up to eight people.
The initial range includes a 3.3 liter V6 petrol 170 hp and diesel 4-cylinder 3-liter, the Japanese market was then still a little open to diesel engines. In August 2000, the V6 petrol to 3.5 liters and power surged, posting this time 240hp. The first Elgrand has spent most of his career in Japan and has not left Asia: it was sold either in Europe or the United States.
2002-2016 Nissan Elgrand SRS Airbag Warning Light Reset:
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Nissan Elgrand, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should applies to the all models of Nissan Elgrand (2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017). Hopefully the article of 2002-2016 Nissan Elgrand SRS Airbag Warning Light Reset usefull for you. Good Luck!