How to Turning Off Airbag Light on Nissan Almera – The Nissan Pulsar or Almera is a C-segment passenger car produced by Japanese manufacturer Nissan since 1978. It is a five-seater with a front engine and front-wheel drive or four-wheel drive. In Europe, the Pulsar was replaced in 2004 by the Nissan Tiida. The Nissan Langley is a more equipped and powerful version than the standard Pulsar. Some generations of the Pulsar with body sedan were also called and continue to be called Nissan Bluebird Sylphy, Nissan Liberta Villa, Nissan Almera Classic or Samsung SM3.
In different markets, the Pulsar also carried the names Nissan Sentra or Nissan Sunny, which in much of the world are totally different models (Series B instead of Series N). According to the generation, the Pulsar existed with hatchback bodies of three or five doors, sedan of four doors, a family of three or five doors, fastback of two or four doors, coupé of two doors, convertible of two doors and minivan of five doors.
How to Turning Off Airbag Light on Nissan Almera:
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 2016 Nissan Almera, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has the Smart Key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should apply to the all models of Nissan Almera (2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017). Hopefully the article of How to Turning Off Airbag Light on Nissan Almera useful for you. Good Luck!