Restart Tire Pressure TPMS on Mercedes-Benz E-Class E400 E550 – Mercedes-Benz E-Class W213 coded has a longer wheelbase 65 mm, with a body length of up to 43 mm stretchy be 4,923 mm. Wind resistance is smaller, that is 0.23 which will maximize aerodynamics. Details machine is still secret, reportedly engines E-Class will be available starting from the four-cylinder and six-cylinder, including the hybrid option E350e.
In the sector of the interior of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class is more luxurious than ever. This sedan wearing a digital dashboard technology similar to the BMW 5-Series, the Audi A6 and Jaguar XF, and the S-Class. If the S-Class has a separate screen in a dual-screen layout, while the E-Class uses two screens measuring 12.3 inches in one unit that dominates the cabin. Comand software was enhanced to compensate for existing updates.
Restart Tire Pressure TPMS on Mercedes-Benz E-Class E400 E550:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to restart clear or turning off the warning light on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E400 E550, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel or on the inside of the fuel filler flap.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Hit the HOME or Right arrow button on the steering wheel and scroll down to select SERVICE menu
- Select TIRE PRESSURE
- The multifunction display shows the current tire pressure for the individual tires or the Tire pressures will be displayed after driving a few minutes message.
- Press the DOWN button
- When The Use Current Pressures as New Reference Values message appears, press the OK buton
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of Mercedez-Benz E-Class W212 and W213 (2013 2014 2015 2016) US models. Hopefully the article of Restart Tire Pressure TPMS on Mercedes-Benz E-Class E400 E550 useful for you. Good Luck! 😀