Resetting Tire Pressure Warning Light on Toyota RAV4 – Some time ago, even the latest generation of Toyota RAV4 2015 has been launched in the global market for several countries including Japan and Europe. Elegant design plus a car carrying the formidable character makes Toyota RAV4 has always been a center of attention for visitors, while for New Toyota RAV4 2015 has just been released undergone some changes like in the look of the front grille design with a more ferocious and headlights designed to be more attractive.
Not only that there is also a new twist on the bumper is now more robust and integrated LED lights Daytime Running Light (DRL) system. Turning to the cabin space contained a variety of advanced features and modern in it as applying TFT touch screen is capable of displaying a variety of information including clusters, in addition there is also a USB port plugs to be connected to the smartphone if the owners want to listen to songs or watch a favorite video.
Resetting Tire Pressure Warning Light on 2015 Toyota RAV4:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) on your Toyota RAV4, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Toyota RAV4. Hopefully the article of Resetting Tire Pressure Warning Light on Toyota RAV4 useful for you.