Resetting Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2007-2009 Saturn Sky – The Saturn Sky was the US carmaker Saturn from spring 2006 to summer 2009, offered an open sports car or convertible. The Sky is based on the Kappa platform of General Motors and is the sister model of the Pontiac Solstice, Daewoo G2X and Opel GT Roadster. One year was first shown as a prototype at the Sky the automobile salon of Detroit in early 2005 and a production version of it. The design of the Sky originates from the pen of Franz von Holzhausen.
Production of the 2.4-liter version began in spring 2006, autumn was followed by the more powerful version Sky redline with two-liter turbo engine with an output of 194 kW (264 hp), Limited slip differential, Bilstein sports suspension and reinforced stabilizers, dual exhaust, 18- inch wheels and a modified front apron with additional air intakes for brake cooling. Inside the redline from the basic model by leather steering wheel with integrated radio control buttons, entry sill different on-board computer with metal inserts, aluminum pedals and boost gauge.
How to Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2007-2009 Saturn Sky :
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2007 2008 2009 Saturn Sky, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 2 minutes of cumulative driving at 20 mph (32 km/h).
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor need to be reset. To relearn turning off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2008, 2009 Saturn Sky, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter until horn sounds
- Increase/ decrease tire pressure for 10 seconds, starting from the driver’s side front tire (LF) until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed to the right (passenger’s side) front tire, and repeat the procedure in step 3.
- Next, proceed as in step 3 for the right (passenger’s side) rear tire and then left (driver’s side) rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on Saturn Sky (2007 2008 2009) models. Hopefully the article of Resetting Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2007-2009 Saturn Sky usefull for you. Good Luck!