Resetting Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2005-2010 Hummer H3 – The Hummer H3 is a SUV, designed by the Hummer division of US auto giant General Motors. With a more conventional template that his elders, the H3 is presented by its manufacturer as suitable for use in everyday life. Its size is indeed smaller than the H2. With the famous grille 7 bars and large physical similarities to the H2, the H3, however, retains the physics of the Hummer family.
Although quite functional and practical, critics have often noted as a medium finish. Although it is not a military vehicle comparable to H1, H3 has all-terrain vehicle qualities rather above average. The engine of the H3 is provided by a 5-cylinder gasoline 220 hp fitted with an automatic. A diesel version was under consideration for the European market (Hummer brand has officially disappeared in 2010 after the stock market crisis of 2008). The Hummer H3 was also available in pick-up and named Hummer H3-T.
Resetting Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2005-2010 Hummer H3:
To turning off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 Hummer H3, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the ignition switch to RUN with the engine off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn headlight switch from OFF to parking lamps 4 times within three seconds. A double horn chirp will sound and the SERVICE TIRE MONITOR message will be displayed on the Driver Information Center (DIC) to indicate the learn mode is enabled.
- Increase/ decrease tire pressure for 10 seconds, starting from the driver’s side front tire (LF) until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed to the right (passenger’s side) front tire, and repeat the procedure in step 3.
- Next, proceed as in step 3 for the right (passenger’s side) rear tire and then left (driver’s side) rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on all generation of Hummer H3 (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010) models. Hopefully the article of Resetting Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2005-2010 Hummer H3 usefull for you. Good Luck!