Resetting Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2007-2010 Saturn Aura – The Saturn Aura is a passenger car segment D produced by the American manufacturer Saturn Corporation since 2006. It is a five-seater with four-door sedan body, transverse front engine and front wheel drive, which replaces the Saturn L-Series rival of the Ford Fusion, Honda Accord, Mitsubishi Galant, Nissan Altima, Toyota Camry and Volkswagen Passat. He received the “Car of the Year in North America” in 2007.
It was shown as a prototype at the Detroit Motor Show in 2005, and did the same with the final version at the New York International Auto Show 2006. The Aura was developed on the General Motors Epsilon platform, which it shares with the Cadillac BLS, Chevrolet Malibu, Opel Vectra C, Pontiac G6 and Saab 9-3 II. The engine range consists of an inline four-cylinder 2.4-liter 166 or 172 hp, six cylinders in V of 3.5 liters that develops 227 hp and six-cylinder 3.6-liter V 256 hp. The 3.6 liters is associated with an automatic transmission with six gears, and the rest to a four-speed automatic.
Resetting Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2007-2010 Saturn Aura:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2007 2008 2009 2010 Saturn Aura, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 2 minutes of cumulative driving at 20 mph (32 km/h).
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor need to be reset. To relearn turning off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2007 2008, 2009, 2010 Saturn Aura, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter until horn sounds
- Increase/ decrease tire pressure for 10 seconds, starting from the driver’s side front tire (LF) until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed to the right (passenger’s side) front tire, and repeat the procedure in step 3.
- Next, proceed as in step 3 for the right (passenger’s side) rear tire and then left (driver’s side) rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on latest generation of Saturn Aura (2007 2008 2009 2010) models. Hopefully the article of Resetting Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2007-2010 Saturn Aura usefull for you. Good Luck!