Resetting Tire Pressure Monitor on MINI Cooper Roadster R59 – Mini has unveiled a new roadster that this is the basis of the Mini Coupe version of the soft top with two seats in the cabin instead of four like the Coupe version of the soft top. New roadster has a length of 3.734 mm, width of 1,683 mm and wheelbase 2,467 mm, and the roof can be operated manually. Roadster is available in four versions with different performance.
There are 4 versions of the latest Roadster, include Cooper Roadster uses standard 1.6-liter gasoline engine with an average power production of 122 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and torque of 160 Nm / 118 lb-ft. Cooper S Roadster is equipped with a gasoline engine 1.6-liter turbocharged engine that is able to put out 184 horsepower at 5,500 rpm and torque of 240 Nm / 177 lb-ft. Cooper S Roadster with a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder turbo diesel producing 143 horsepower at 4,000 rpm and torque of 305 Nm / 225 lb-ft, and a version of the MINI John Cooper Works Roadster using a gasoline 1.6-liter 4-cylinder that is claimed to be capable of blowing power 211 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and torque of 260 Nm / 192 lb-ft.
How to Resetting Tire Pressure Monitor on MINI Cooper Roadster R59:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2012 2013 2014 2015 MINI Cooper Roadster R59, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn ignition to ON
- Press the BC button in the turn indicator lever repeatedly until you see the SET/INFO
- Press and hold the button until the display changes.
- Press the BC button repeatedly until you see the RESET
- Press and hold the button until “RESETTING” is displayed.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of MINI Cooper Roadster R59 (2012 2013 2014 2015 2016) models. Hopefully the article of Resetting Tire Pressure Monitor on MINI Cooper Roadster R59 useful for you. Good Luck! 😀