Reset Tire TPMS Warning Light on 2016 VW Volkswagen Tiguan – Volkswagen (VW) is already released a teaser image latest Tiguan models ahead of its official debut in Frankfurt. As reported previously, the Tiguan has been redesigned and will ride on the MQB platform. Tiguan is indeed that will be presented to the European market, but it can be used as a reference for other markets. The first thing that has improved the 2017 Tiguan is an improvement on the size to the size CUV.
Unfortunately, the Tiguan interior matter is always left behind, forcing Volkswagen to compete with other middle-class CUV. For 2017 models, Tiguan will come in two variants and the lineup for the first time. Not yet known whether Volkswagen decided to market different variants, with the same model name. Chances are, three variants lineup will come to America and was followed by several other markets at the end of 2016.
Reset Tire TPMS Warning Light on 2012-2016 VW Volkswagen Tiguan:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 VW Volkswagen Tiguan, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the ignition to ON position without starting the engine.
- Use the MENU button on the steering wheel to enter to the SETTINGS menu
- Scroll down and select TYRE PRESSURE
- Select STORE and confirm it
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on latest generation of VW Volkswagen Tiguan (2012 2013 2014 2015 2016) models. Hopefully the article of Reset Tire TPMS Warning Light on 2016 VW Volkswagen Tiguan usefull for you. Good Luck!