Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Warning on 2012-2015 Toyota Scion iQ – The Toyota iQ (in North America: Scion iQ) is a city car produced by the Japanese automaker Toyota. It was presented as a concept car, called the Toyota iQ Concept at the 2007 Frankfurt Motor Show. The production version was unveiled in March 2008 instead of at the Geneva Motor Show. In November 2008 it started the production at the Takaoka and simultaneously began marketing in Japan. Sales in Europe are started in 2009.
The Toyota iQ is characterized by very compact dimensions: it is in fact only 298 cm long. Yet has a cabin able to accommodate up to four people, three adults and one child. In Italy, the Toyota iQ is available with the engine 1.0 VVT-i petrol already used on the Toyota Aygo, which delivers 68 hp and boasts CO2 emission of 99 g / km or with the engine 1.3 Dual VVT-i petrol always 99 hp already used on the Toyota Yaris. At the beginning of 2015 it was released the news of the interruption of the production model.
Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Warning on 2012-2015 Toyota Scion iQ:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Scion iQ, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Toyota Scion iQ (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015) models, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully the article of Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Warning on 2012-2015 Toyota Scion iQ useful for you.