Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Warning Light on 2010-2016 Ford F-150 – Ford introduced its latest F-Series, Super Duty is claimed as the most powerful and sophisticated. By using advanced materials such as aluminum mixed use steel as a military car, this car has a lighter weight and resistant to corrosion. The exterior of the car is quite frightening. Design daytime running light (DRL) are messing collaborate quite well with the grille magnitude. It was emphasized that this car is a true carrier gallant.
The rear lights design messing placed on the left and right sides look more modern with the presence of LED attractive design. Looking into the interior, the Super Duty has a modern interior design. In fact, you can forget that being in a large car. Various panels and steering wheel design is very modern like other new Ford cars. Ford also put a variety of advanced features in this car. Among these is a comprehensive LED lights, adaptive cruise control, 7 cameras to facilitate the driver when driving this truck, tire pressure sensors, adaptive steering wheel, 3 SYNC entertainment technology, blind spot information, and others.
How to Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2010-2016 Ford F-Series:
To turning off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 Ford F-150, follow these steps:
- Drive the vehicle above 20 mph (32 km/h) for at least two minutes and then stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Turn the hazard flashers on then off 3 times within 10 seconds.
- If the reset mode has been entered successfully, the horn will sound once.
- Decrease tire pressure for 10 seconds, starting from the driver’s side front tire (LF) until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed to the right (passenger’s side) front tire, and repeat the procedure in step 5.
- Next, proceed as in step 5 for the right (passenger’s side) rear tire and then left (driver’s side) rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, training is completed and and a message is shown in the information display.Turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on all generation of Ford F-150 (2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016) models. Hopefully the article of Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Warning Light on 2010-2016 Ford F-150 usefull for you. Good Luck!