Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2008-2016 GMC Sierra – Elevation Edition GMC Sierra 2016 has been revealed, with the changes look more stylish and application of new technologies. Elevation Edition is the latest version of the GMC Sierra that have earned refreshment. Especially on body shape, color, door handles, bumpers, body color mirror caps and grille surround. Massive 20 inch rims usage blacked out aluminum and Elevation Edition badging complete makeover on the exterior, but this package can only be obtained for Sierra truck double cabin.
The latest version of the GMC has applied Intellilink that uses a 7-inch touch screen, which can be applied in Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto, plus an OnStar 4G LTE hotspot Wi-Fi. While all Elevation Model is equipped with remote keyless entry, remote locking tailgate, rear view mirror which can be arranged and has a heater, 110-volt AC outlet, black recovery hooks and a six-speaker audio system.
Reset Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2008-2016 GMC Sierra:
To relearn or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your 2008 2009 2010 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 2016 GMC Sierra you must have a TPMS relearn tool and follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter until horn sounds
- If your vehicle does not have Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter
- Press the DIC MENU button on the turn signal lever
- Scroll up and select “Tire Pressure Menu” by use the thumbwheel
- Press the SET/CLR button
- When a message requesting acceptance of the process appear, press the SET/CLR button again
- The horn sounds twice to signal the receiver is in relearn mode
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on latest generation of GMC Sierra (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) models. Hopefully the article of RReset Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2008-2016 GMC Sierra usefull for you. Good Luck!