Reset Tire Pressure Monitor on 2014-2016 BMW i3 with iDrive – The BMW i3 (development code I01) is an electric car the car manufacturer BMW. He is part of the newly founded in 2010, BMW i sub and the first production car with a passenger cell made from carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP). When driving an electric motor is 125 kW. The coverage of the standardized driving cycle of 190 km. Optionally a powered petrol range extender (plug-in hybrid) with 25 kW is to increase the range available.
During its use, the drive operates on the principle of the serial hybrid drive. Production began in September 2013 BMW plant in Leipzig. The sales started in Germany on 16 November 2013, and in the US on May 2, 2014. BMW i3 reportedly will receive a renewal. The revision will be cruising capacity electric batteries that will be able to travel up to 200 km on a single charge. BMW divulge if the company would soon introduce “otimised driveline” a program to improve the efficiency of the battery at i3.
Reset Tire Pressure Monitor on 2014-2016 BMW i3 with iDrive:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor (TPM) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 BMW i3, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Press MENU button on iDrive controller to use i menu.
- Select VEHICLE INFO
- Select VEHICLE STATUS
- Next, Start the engine (do not drive away)
- Select PERFORM RESET
- Confirm reset the inflation pressure by selecting “PERFORM RESET”
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of BMW i3 (2013 2014 2015 2016) models. Hopefully the article of Reset Tire Pressure Monitor on 2014-2016 BMW i3 with iDrive useful for you. Good Luck! 😀