Reset Tire Pressure on Mercedez-Benz C-Class C250 C300 C350 C63 AMG – The Mercedes-Benz 205 series is the latest series of the middle class model C-Class from Mercedes-Benz. They replaced after the world premiere in January 2014 of the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) since the 15th century. In March 2014 the built Between March 2007 and May 2014 C-Class series 204.
Series production of the sedan began on February 4, 2014. The combined model (Model T) was introduced on 23 May 2014 for production plant in Bremen, the launch took place in September of the same year. At the International Motor Show (IAA) in September 2015 took place the premiere of the coupe, which will be delivered from December.
Reset TPMS on 2013-2016 Mercedez-Benz C-Class C250 C300 C350 C63 AMG:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 Mercedez-Benz C-Class C250 C300 C350 C63 AMG, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Hit the HOME or Right arrow button on the steering wheel and scroll down to select SERVICE menu
- Select TIRE PRESSURE
- The multifunction display shows the current tire pressure for the individual tires or the Tire pressures will be displayed after driving a few minutes message.
- Press the DOWN button
- When The Use Current Pressures as New Reference Values message appears, press the OK buton
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of Mercedez-Benz C-Class W205 (2013 2014 2015 2016) models. Hopefully the article of Reset Tire Pressure on Mercedez-Benz C-Class C250 C300 C350 C63 AMG useful for you. Good Luck! 😀