Reset Tire Pressure on Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA250 / AMG CLA45 Coupe – As the Mercedes-Benz 117 series is called internally the CLA-Class of Mercedes-Benz brand. The four-door mid-size coupe (C117) was presented on 15 January 2013 during the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin for the first time to the public and introduced throughout Europe on 13 April 2013 after production had begun on 25 January-2013. The only production site is the belonging to the Mercedes-Benz Cars of Daimler AG Werk Kecskemét in Hungary.
An initial study called Concept Style Coupé was presented at the Beijing Motor Show in April 2012 Design. This is the C117 to the third model, which on the modular front-wheel drive Architecture (MFA), which belong even the notice published in late summer 2012. A-Class (W 176) and introduced in autumn 2011. B-Class (W 246), based , The CLA is the most aerodynamic production car in the world, drag coefficient is 0.23, as CLA 180 BlueEFFICIENCY Edition even at 0.22.
Reset Tire Pressure on Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA250 / AMG CLA45 Coupe:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA 250 / AMG CLA 45 Coupe, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Hit the HOME or Right arrow button on the steering wheel and scroll down to select SERVICE menu
- Select TIRE PRESSURE
- The multifunction display shows the current tire pressure for the individual tires or the Tire pressures will be displayed after driving a few minutes message.
- Press the DOWN button
- When The Use Current Pressures as New Reference Values message appears, press the OK buton
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of Mercedez-Benz CLA-Class C117 (2013 2014 2015 2016) models. Hopefully the article of Reset Tire Pressure on Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA250 / AMG CLA45 Coupe useful for you. Good Luck! 😀