Reset Low Tire (TPMS) Light on VW Volkswagen Touareg 2 – Volkswagen (VW) announced the latest model of the two ranks of their legendary cars. One such car is the latest model that complements the family Touareg SUV VW incised achievements in the Dakar Rally competition for three consecutive years (2009-2011). The latest model of the Touareg is equipped by a 3.0 TDI diesel engine that can generate power of 240 hp and maximum torque of 550 Nm in the 2,000 rpm rotation.
German car manufacturing company gives a modern twist on the latest model headlight Touareg. Bi-Xenon lights with Bending Lights decorated with a row of LED lights headlight design that will remind one of their competitors, Audi. Elegant design displayed on the outside is equipped with an interior design that is no less luxurious. In addition to the comfortable driving experience, VW presents a spacious storage area. Cars with 8-speed automatic gearbox with Tiptronic Transmission and DSP (Dynamic Shift Program) is equipped with a variety of security features.
How to Reset Low Tire (TPMS) Light on VW Volkswagen Touareg 2:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 VW Volkswagen Touareg 2, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the ignition to ON position without starting the engine.
- Use the RIGHT menu button on the steering wheel to show Vehicle Status
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 10 minutes of cumulative driving at least 25 km/h (16 mph), and then verify that it turns off.
- Sensor IDs will then register.
This procedure should be work on latest generation of VW Volkswagen Touareg 2 (2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016) models. Hopefully the article of Reset Low Tire (TPMS) Light on VW Volkswagen Touareg 2 usefull for you. Good Luck!