Reset Low Tire Pressure Warning Light on 2014-2016 Toyota Aygo – The Toyota Aygo is a typical passenger car from city sold from July 2005. All Aygo are built in the new plant of the group TPCA (Toyota Peugeot Citroen Automobile), in the city of Kolin (Czech Republic). First presented in 2005 at the Geneva Motor Show, in 2014 he was presented the second generation. The decision to create these cars was taken July 12, 2001, when the presidents of Toyota and PSA Group, Fujio Cho and Jean-Martin Folz, respectively, decided to produce a small car to reduce development costs. The Peugeot 107 and Citroën C1 are different versions of the same car.
The main difference between the Aygo and its twin is in the equipment inside, badges, logos. The planned production is 300,000 cars per year – 100,000 cars for the automaker. Sales have started in July 2005 and the car is available with three or five doors. There were two versions available engines, a 1.0 L three-cylinder engine by 68 hp and a 1.4 L HDi diesel I4 engine with 54 hp. It is available in three trim levels, for example, the Aygo Sol which includes a housing for the iPod and Bluetooth hands-free system. In 2009 and 2012 he had two small restlying.
How to Reset Low Tire Pressure Warning Light on 2014-2016 Toyota Aygo:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor need to be reset. To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2014 2015 2016 2017 Toyota Aygo, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Toyota Aygo (2014 2015 2016 2017) model years, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully the article of Reset Low Tire Pressure Warning Light on 2014-2016 Toyota Aygo useful for you.