How to Reset Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2016 Ferrari FF – The Ferrari FF is a high-performance sports car made by the Italian car manufacturer Ferrari from 2011 to 2016. The car was presented live on 23 February 2011 through the official website of the Ferrari. For the presentation to the public, instead, the next Geneva Motor Show was chosen. The presentation to the international press has instead occurred in March 2011 in Plan de Corones.
The name FF is the acronym of Ferrari Four, that is Ferrari 4 seats and 4 wheel drive. This is in fact the first Maranello series car to adopt an intelligent all-wheel drive system (previously tested on the 408 4RM in the second half of the 1980s). This mechanical innovation is combined with another novelty regarding design, that is, the adoption of a shooting-brake body. The car then abandons the concave sides inspired by the sporty 1950s that had distinguished the 612 Scaglietti (of which the FF collects the legacy).
How to Reset Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2016 Ferrari FF:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to calibration. To calibration, turn off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 Ferrari FF Speciale, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Make sure to inflate all tires to pressure indicated on tire placard.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press the MAIN button located on the left of the driver side
- Press UP button to enter the SETUP menu
- Scroll down and select “Calibrate TPMS”
- When the subsequent calibration accepted, you will see “Calibration activated” on the display
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Ferrari FF (2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016) model years. Hopefully the article of How to Reset Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2016 Ferrari FF useful for you. Good Luck!