Reset Low Tire Pressure System TPMS Light on 2012 Lexus LFA – The LFA sports car is developed and produced by the Japanese automaker Lexus from 2010. It is the second of the series F sports model for the high-performance car, after the IS-F. Before the final vehicle model was identified by the words LF-A, three prototypes were shown during its development, one in 2005, followed by one in 2007, complete with interior and mechanics, and the third version in 2008. The final model was shown at the Tokyo Motor Show in October 2009.
The final car has behind him a very long history: ten years; the LFA project was entrusted chief engineer Haruhiko Tanahashi fact, starting to work since 2000, along with a team of engineers and Hiromu Naruse, one of the most experienced test drivers of the Toyota. From 2000 to 2004, therefore, the project is known inside the center development as P280; in 2004 it is officially called LF-A, first with the creation of a meta-project results in 2003 and then with a prototype called precisely LF-A in 2004. The first appearance to the public takes place then in January 2005, at the Detroit Motor Show with a concept.
How to Reset Low Tire Pressure System TPMS Light on Lexus LFA:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor need to be reset. To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2010 2011 2012 Lexus LFA, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- See below the steering wheel, Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Lexus LFA (2010, 2011, 2012) model years, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully the article of Reset Low Tire Pressure System TPMS Light on 2012 Lexus LFA useful for you.