Reset Check Engine (ECU) Warning Light on Nissan Frontier – Nissan Frontier is the product of Nissan which has a Autotech design concept. No doubt about it, indeed to the appearance of the car 4 × 4 or Nissan pickup truck creature looks very manly, masculine, luxurious and sporty. Starting from the fascia design the front of the Nissan Navara has a design like an SUV but more ferocious because it has a radiator grille that is bigger and stronger with chrome accents concept Half V shape and has a headlight and turn signal fused makes the Nissan Frontier is increasingly fierce, manly and luxury.
In the lower part has a front bumper with fog lamp is large enough on each side will give the impression that the car is strong and sturdy. Furthermore, on the side, the Nissan Frontier has a distinctively design 4 × 4 pickup truck with a flatbed on the back make this car more felt his Off Road shades. On the side which has a chrome-accented rear view mirror with turn signal and have alloy wheels with sporty design makes the Nissan Frontier is more luxurious look.
How to Reset Check Engine (ECU) Warning Light on Nissan Frontier:
If you want to turn off or clear the Check Engine Light / ECU light in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Nissan Frontier, perform the following procedures within the specify time! Because timing is extremely critical.
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine and wait 3 seconds.
- Fully press and release the accelerator pedal five times within 5 seconds.
- Wait 7 seconds
- Fully depress the accelerator pedal all the way to the floor and hold for ten seconds. until the CEL starts blinking.
- At this point the light CEL should start flashing error code stored in the system and you can release the pedal. If you only get five flashes slowly or not flashing at all, then it is time You went on one of the above steps and you have to start from scratch.
- Fully release the accelerator pedal (while the CEL is still blinking) and wait about 10 second.
- Fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for more than 10 seconds.
- Fully release the accelerator pedal (The CEL light will continue to blink).
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
Note: Repeat the process, if the lights still illuminates when you start the engine. Timing is EXTREMELY critical to resetting the ECU. This procedure should be work on all generation of Nissan Frontier (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) models. Hopefully the article of Reset Check Engine (ECU) Warning Light on Nissan Frontier usefull for you. Good Luck!