Reset Blinking Airbag Warning Light on 2004-2015 Nissan Versa – To get around the increasingly fierce competition in the entry-level segment, Nissan North America to introduce the Nissan Versa Note, 2014. Note 2014 Nissan Versa sales began in the summer of 2013. New faces Versa Note is not only fresh and stand out among its competitors. Now, more aerodynamic to reduce fuel consumption.
With the sharply sloping windscreen, front door sculpted lines and dramatic in parts of the body, Versa Note grabbing wind drag coefficient of 0.298. Note Versa 2014 stood on the platform of Nissan’s global “V”. 1601 mm wheelbase and overhangs front / rear short exudes an aura of sporty and spacious cabin. Nissan put HR16DE engine 1.6 liter, 4-cylinder with Twin Continuously Variable Timing Control (CVTC) located in the intake and exhaust ports (while the previous generation using conventional CVTC systems which are in the intake port).
How to Reset Blinking Airbag Warning Light on 2004-2015 Nissan Versa:
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Nissan Versa, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should applies to the all models of Nissan Versa (2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015). Hopefully the article of Reset Blinking Airbag Warning Light on 2004-2015 Nissan Versa usefull for you. Good Luck!