How To Reset Airbag Warning Light on 2014-2016 Infiniti QX50 – Although the name is not too audible in some countries, Infiniti continues to innovate. Through the event the New York International Auto Show 2015, they introduced the 2016 Infiniti QX50. QX50 is one of the first luxury compact crossover, one of the hottest segments in the automotive industry today. It was the first vehicle to offer innovative Around View Monitor.
2016 QX50 is believed to be one of the most luxurious compact crossover today and become one of the strongest crossover. 2016 Infiniti QX50 still entrust the power of a V6 VQ37VHR engine with 3.7-liter capacity. Because the machine was capable of producing up to 325 hp which is channeled through a 7-speed automatic transmission. There are two models offered by the QX50 and QX50 AWD with Intelligent All-Wheel Drive.
How To Reset Airbag Warning Light on 2014-2016 Infiniti QX50:
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2014 2015 2016 Infiniti QX50, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should applies to the all models of Infiniti EX (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015). Hopefully the article of How To Reset Airbag Warning Light on 2014-2016 Infiniti QX50 usefull for you. Good Luck!