How To Reset Airbag Light on 2014-2015 Infiniti Q50 – Q50 Infiniti launched in IIMS 2014 and with two engine variants, the 2.0 Turbo and 3.5 Hybrid. Infiniti Q50 is equipped with a 2.0 Turbo that adopts 4-cylinder, 1991 cc, DOHC, and has been using VVEL technology with a turbocharger. Power output reached 208 hp at 5,500 rpm with a torque of 350 Nm at 1250-3500 rpm range channeled towards the rear wheels via an automatic transmission 7-speed sequential.
At Infiniti Q50 2.0 Turbo pinned safety features such as six airbags (driver and front passenger, side and curtain airbags), Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), rain sensor and light sensor, auto dimming rear view mirror, cruise control, speed limiter and smart beam. Interestingly feature is the Tyre Pressure System can be monitored via the Multi Information Display (MID) that displays the tire pressure when the car starts moving.
How To Reset Airbag Light on 2014-2015 Infiniti Q50:
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2014-2015 Infiniti Q50, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should applies to the all models of Infiniti Q50 (2014, 2015). Hopefully the article of How To Reset Airbag Light on 2014-2015 Infiniti Q50 usefull for you. Good Luck!