How To Pair Your Mobile Phone With 2016 Mazda CX-5 – New Mazda CX-5 2016 introduced by Mazda as a token of appreciation to the lovers of Mazda and also the extension of the campaign ‘Be Alive’. 5-passenger family vehicle that now comes with some alteration in the four major components including the display eskterior design, interior, improvement of the functional side, and the quality of the driving experience more dynamic, as well as the evolution of feature i-ACTIVSENSE.
The presence of Mazda’s unique design concept, KODO – Soul of Motion further enhance bold and energetic appearance of the new Mazda CX-5. KODO design of the new Mazda CX-5 emphasizes the expression of a movement as Mazda’s newest design approach that is inspired by the strength, beauty, and agility of movement of animals in the wild. In addition, some of the security features typical of Mazda now present an important element in the new Mazda CX-5 as MZD Connect feature. This feature is presented with a multi-function controller command (Multi-functon Commander) integrated with a touch screen 7-inch TFT.
How To Pair Your Mobile Phone With 2015-2016 Mazda CX-5:
To connect your mobile phone with 2016 Mazda CX-5 model, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn ignition switch to ON position
- Select “Communication” on the main screen.
- When the display ask you “Whould you like to connect a phone now?”, select “Connect.”
- Then select “Add New Device.”
- The system will guide you to search for “Mazda” in your Bluetooth device.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone
- Scan all wireless devices within range of your mobile phone
- Select your carkit from the list.
- Enter the PIN or confirm the passkey shown on the vehicle display.
For more details, please watch the following video:
Hopefully the article of How To Pair Your Mobile Phone With 2016 Mazda CX-5 useful for you. Good Luck…