Nissan Serena Airbag Warning Light Reset Procedure – The Nissan Serena is a large car produced by the Japanese Nissan Motorhome since 1991. The first was produced until 1999, the second was from 1999 to 2005 and the third since 2005. It is a large van, which can accommodate up to eight people, produced in the Spanish Nissan factories in Barcelona, marketed in 1991 and competing with another large van of that period, Renault Espace, beyond Than the GM Pontiac Transporter, Toyota Previa, and Chrysler Voyager.
In Italy, however, the car was marketed from 1993 to 2000 and was introduced with engines starting from the small 1.6 16 petrol valves from about 97 horsepower to the most powerful 2.0 of 126 hp, always 16 valves. In November 1999, after a moderate sales success, the second series was presented, and at the same time removed from the lists of some countries, including the Italian ones. The Nissan Serena continues to be produced in its third version, introduced in 2004.
Nissan Serena Airbag Warning Light Reset Procedure:
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Nissan Serena, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has a Smart Key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should apply to the all models of Nissan Serena (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017). Hopefully the article of Nissan Serena Airbag Warning Light Reset Procedure useful for you. Good Luck!