Mercedes-Benz SLK300 SLK350 AMG SLK55 Roadster TPMS Light Reset – The Mercedes-Benz R 172 is a roadster of the car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz. The Cabriolet represents the third generation of the SLK-series and is the successor to the Mercedes-Benz R 171. Built of R 172 in the Mercedes-Benz plant in Bremen. The vehicle was unveiled at the Qatar Motor Show in Abu Dhabi.
The dealer Premiere in Europe took place on 26 March 2011th The base price is 39,657 euros. Adjusted for the now existing standard air conditioning, the third generation is around 900 euros cheaper than its predecessor. The Roadster typically long bonnet has been preserved, instead of the front with reference to the Formula 1 cars, the SLK is now at a barbecue with a center bar that bears the star in the grill, recognizable, and including highlights another central air intake.
Mercedes-Benz SLK300 SLK350 AMG SLK55 Roadster TPMS Light Reset:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to restart clear or turning off the warning light on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 Mercedes-Benz SLK300 SLK350 AMG SLK55 Roadster, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel or on the inside of the fuel filler flap.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Hit the HOME or Right arrow button on the steering wheel and scroll down to select SERVICE menu
- Select TIRE PRESSURE
- The multifunction display shows the current tire pressure for the individual tires or the Tire pressures will be displayed after driving a few minutes message.
- Press the DOWN button
- When The Use Current Pressures as New Reference Values message appears, press the OK buton
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of Mercedez-Benz SLK-Class R172 R173 (2013 2014 2015 2016 2017) US models. Hopefully the article of Mercedes-Benz SLK300 SLK350 AMG SLK55 Roadster TPMS Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck! 😀