Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS400 CLS550 AMG CLS63 Tire Pressure Reset – The Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class is based on the E-Class sedan, its name comes from the German “Coupe Lang Sport” in Catalan; coupe, long, athletic. This class entered production in 2004 and, since then, Mercedes has created two generations. The CLS was the commitment to return to the market of Mercedes coupes executives from the end of the 1995 E-Class coupe.
The second generation of the CLS class stands out for having innovative design and rare among such luxury sedans. Due to its range of engines, equipment available and the price, CLS competes with other models like the Audi A6, A7, BMW 5 Series, Jaguar XF and the Porsche Panamera. Although CLS-Class and E resemble regarding the structure, Mercedes-Benz made some changes to the suspension and steering. Thus did the CLS vehicle more agile. There are different engines September of this model are three diesel (250 CDI, 350 CDI and 350 BlueTEC) and four are petrol (350, 500, 63 AMG and S 63 AMG 4MATIC).
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS400 CLS550 AMG CLS63 Tire Pressure Reset:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS400 CLS550 AMG CLS63, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Hit the HOME or Right arrow button on the steering wheel and scroll down to select SERVICE menu
- Select TIRE PRESSURE
- The multifunction display shows the current tire pressure for the individual tires or the Tire pressures will be displayed after driving a few minutes message.
- Press the DOWN button
- When The Use Current Pressures as New Reference Values message appears, press the OK buton
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class W218 (2013 2014 2015 2016) models. Hopefully the article of Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS400 CLS550 AMG CLS63 Tire Pressure Reset useful for you. Good Luck! 😀