Mercedes-Benz S-Class S550e S600 AMG S63 Tire Pressure Reset – The Mercedes-Benz 222 series, the tenth generation of or in the superclass. Luxury settled S-class of German car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz represents. The world premiere took place on May 15, 2013 in Hamburg with an Airbus A380 in the background instead. The production started on June 12, during the launch on July 20 was fixed. The saloon of the series 222 is the successor of the series 221.
The coupe has replaced the CL-Class in late summer 2014 and is referred to as S-Class Coupé. Published in February 2015, the Mercedes-Maybach S 400 (China, Russia), S 500 and S 600 an even longer version (X 222). Early 2016, the Mercedes-Maybach S 600 Pullman (VV 222) is introduced, a further extended to 6.50 m Pullman limousine. The starting price of the series 222 is to launch at around 80,000 euros.
Mercedes-Benz S-Class S550e S600 AMG S63 Tire Pressure Reset:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to restart clear or turning off the warning light on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S550e S600 AMG S63 sedan, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel or on the inside of the fuel filler flap.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Hit the HOME or Right arrow button on the steering wheel and scroll down to select SERVICE menu
- Select TIRE PRESSURE
- The multifunction display shows the current tire pressure for the individual tires or the Tire pressures will be displayed after driving a few minutes message.
- Press the DOWN button
- When The Use Current Pressures as New Reference Values message appears, press the OK buton
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of Mercedez-Benz S-Class W222 / C217 (2013 2014 2015 2016) US models. Hopefully the article of Mercedes-Benz S-Class S550e S600 AMG S63 Tire Pressure Reset useful for you. Good Luck! 😀