How to Pairing a Phone with Your 2015 Mazda 3 – When Mazda launched the all-new Mazda3 2014, one of the flaws are quite striking is the absence of a manual transmission option on SKYACTIV engine four-cylinder 2.5-liter, but they have improved it for the 2015 model year. Mazda 3 2015 now everything is new starting from the engine, suspension, exterior, interior and technology.
Usually mazda sharing technology with Ford, but this time Mazda 100% working alone so that Mazda engineers more freedom in developing the latest Mazda. The machine uses a 1500 cc 4-cylinder DOHC engine with SKYACTIV technology to support high-performance yet fuel efficient. Power output of 118 hp with a torque of 150nm. Top speed is 180 km / h, acceleration 0-100 km / h reached in 11 seconds. There is also a version of the 2000 cc four-cylinder-powered 120 hp and torque of 210 Nm. There is also a 2500 cc engine-powered 184 hp with 250 Nm of torque.
How to Pairing a Phone with Your 2015 Mazda3:
To connect your mobile phone with 2015 Mazda3, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn ignition switch to ON position
- Select “Communication” on the main screen.
- When the display ask you “Whould you like to connect a phone now?”, select “Connect.”
- Then select “Add New Device.”
- The system will guide you to search for “Mazda” in your Bluetooth device.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone
- Scan all wireless devices within range of your mobile phone
- Select your carkit from the list.
- Enter the PIN or confirm the passkey shown on the vehicle display.
For more details, please watch the following video:
Hopefully the article of How to Pairing a Phone with Your 2015 Mazda 3 useful for you. Good Luck…