Connecting your Mobile Phone with 2015 Chevrolet Spark – Chevy spark is made cars Chevrolet that have interesting designs. This car has a small enough size. With its small size, the car is going to be convenient to use in the city are often jammed. See specifications of machines that exist on this car, it can be concluded that this is powerfull cars. You can use this car at high speed however you must be vigilant with stability.
Cars with a capacity of 4 people has a engines with a capacity of 1200 cc. It has shown that cars “cute” it has great power. Coupled with the fact that the car is equipped with power steering which will allow you to control it. This car is equipped with engines coolant in the engine of type S – Tech II DOHC 16V with Port Deactivtion. Small car with a fairly remarkable power also has the capacity of up to 1206 cc sililder with maximum power Ps 82/6400 / Rpm that makes this car can go faster without fear of rocking engines.
How to Connecting your Mobile Phone with 2013-2015 Chevrolet Spark:
To connect your mobile phone with Chevrolet Spark, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn ignition switch to ON position
- Turn on the audio display
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone
- Tap TELEPHONE on the mylink display
- When the display ask you “Do you want to connect bluetooth phone?” select YES
- Select Searching for Bluetooth
- Select your carkit from the list.
- Enter the PIN or confirm the passkey shown on the vehicle display.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above also applies to the 2013, 2014, 2015 Chevrolet Spark, which are equipped with MyLink. Hopefully the article of Connecting your Mobile Phone with 2015 Chevrolet Spark useful for you. Good Luck…