2016 BMW 7 Series 740i 750i Tire Pressure TPM Indicator Reset – The G11 series of 7-model BMW was announced on 10 June 2015 since October 2015 on the market and has replaced the produced since 2008 model of the luxury sedan F01. The official presentation was in 2015 of 17 occurred at the International Motor Show (IAA) to 27 September 2015 and has already been awarded in the same year with the Golden Steering Wheel in the luxury car class.
The models with a longer wheelbase contribute their own internal series designation G12 and are marked with an L in the sales description. The basic price ranges in Germany of 82,000 € (730d) to € 112,500 (750Li X-Drive). The optics of the 7 Series has been developed carefully over its predecessor. Eye-catching appearance, the wide solid, standard full-LED headlamps, which extend up to the BMW kidney and therefore pick up on the current BMW front face. In addition, the car acts as opposed to its predecessor slimmer. The exterior design is derived from the BMW Design Creative Director Nader Faghihzadeh, who also designed the current 6-series (Coupe, Convertible, Gran Coupe).
2016 BMW 7 Series 740i 750i Tire Pressure TPM Indicator Reset:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor (TPM) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2015 2016 BMW 7 Series 740i 750i, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Press MENU button on iDrive controller to use i menu.
- Select MY VEHICLE
- Select VEHICLE STATUS
- Next, Start the engine (do not drive away)
- Confirm reset the inflation pressure by selecting “PERFORM RESET”
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of 7 Series G11 / G12 (2015 2016) models. Hopefully the article of 2016 BMW 7 Series 740i 750i Tire Pressure TPM Indicator Reset useful for you. Good Luck! 😀