2014 BMW 4 Series 428i 435i Tire Pressure Monitor (TPM) Reset – All-New BMW 428i M Sport Convertible models come with a hard roof to be folded in three parts to the baggage area. BMW says this change necessarily provides the appearance of two models at once from a coupe into a convertible car in just 20 seconds. Cabin comfort factor in the all-new BMW 428i M Sport Convertible concern with emphasis on the use of soundproof system.
BMW said retractable hardtop roof on the BMW 4 Series Convertible stand out as soundproof system with headliner (roof coating) that absorb the noise so as to ensure the comfort of passengers in all weather conditions. All-New BMW 428i M Sport Convertible uses a turbocharger engine 2,000 cc four-cylinder engine, generating maximum power of 245 HP at 5000-6500 rpm and a peak torque of 350 Nm, available between 1,250 and 4,800 rpm.
2014-2016 BMW 4 Series 428i 435i Tire Pressure Monitor (TPM) Reset:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor (TPM) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2014 2015 2016 BMW 4 Series 428i 435i, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Press MENU button on iDrive controller to use i menu.
- Select VEHICLE INFO
- Select VEHICLE STATUS
- Next, Start the engine (do not drive away)
- Select RESET
- Confirm reset the inflation pressure by selecting “RESET”
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of BMW 4 Series F32 (2014 2015 2016) models. Hopefully the article of 2014 BMW 4 Series 428i 435i Tire Pressure Monitor (TPM) Reset useful for you. Good Luck! 😀