2012-2015 Lexus ES 350 / 300h / 250 Tire Pressure Light Reset – Lexus recently introduced type ES 250 as the latest product which is predicted to be the latest generation of the most advanced. Lexus has developed into one of the increasingly popular car brands and venturing into the world. This car offers several advantages both in terms of design and performance.
Lexus ES 6th generation is experiencing many changes in terms of exterior namely the concept of a dynamic and forward-thrusting design Lexus Spindle Grille and combined to form L-shaped Daytime Running Light (LED) on the headlights. In terms of interior, Lexus ES develops rear-seat passengers. The addition of extensive legroom and also high on the Lexus ES make space behind the seat to be more comfortable and loose.
2012-2015 Lexus ES 350 / 300h / 250 Tire Pressure Light Reset:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Lexus ES 350 / 300h / 250, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Lexus ES 350 / 300h / 250 (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015) models. Hopefully the article of 2012-2015 Lexus ES 350 / 300h / 250 Tire Pressure Light Reset useful for you.