2008-2016 GMC Yukon Tire Pressure System (TPMS) Light Reset – GMC Yukon Denali is a luxury SUV with various technical components of significant updates. The manufacturer declares that this pickup truck will be available also in a hybrid model with the specification of the overall similar to the standard model. Inside the cabin, there are made by GMC IntelliLink infotainment system with 8-inch touch screen, 9 pieces of artificial Bose premium speaker sound system, CD player and five USB ports.
On the exterior, the 2015 GMC Yukon Denali using 22-inch aluminum wheels and wheel design with chrome accents that produces more unique appearance than its predecessor generation. To support the performance, this pickup truck to rely on the engine capacity of 6.0 liter Vortec V8 with Active Fuel Management feature. This machine is capable of producing 332 hp and a peak torque of 367 lb-ft.
2008-2016 GMC Yukon Tire Pressure System (TPMS) Light Reset:
To relearn or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your 2008 2009 2010 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 2016 GMC Yukon you must have a TPMS relearn tool and follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter until horn sounds
- If your vehicle does not have Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter
- Press the DIC MENU button
- Scroll up and select “Tire Pressure Menu” by use the thumbwheel
- Press the SET/CLR button
- When a message requesting acceptance of the process appear, press the SET/CLR button again
- The horn sounds twice to signal the receiver is in relearn mode
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on latest generation of GMC Yukon (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) models. Hopefully the article of 2008-2016 GMC Yukon Tire Pressure System (TPMS) Light Reset usefull for you. Good Luck!