2007-2016 GMC Acadia Tire Pressure System (TPMS) Light Reset – The GMC Acadia is a passenger car model of the US General Motors Division ‘GMC. It is a since 2006 in Delta Township (Eaton County) built crossover SUV. The Acadia is based on the GM Lambda platform that also use the Chevrolet Traverse, the Buick Enclave and Saturn Outlook. The 5.18-meter-long seven or eight-seater replaced with the start of production in December 2006 SUV Envoy XL / XUV and the Van Safari. Like all other GMC models also this not be exported to Europe.
The Acadia is available with front- or all-wheel drive and is powered by a Vortec 3.6-liter V6 petrol engine with 205 kW (279 hp). There are three trim levels: the base model SLE, the most significant SLT1 version and the top model SLT2. Standard safety features all variants a CD radio with MP3 function, electric windows, a tire air pressure indicator, the StabiliTrak with traction control and rollover prevention, side and head airbags. In 2012 a bigger facelift was presented. The Acadia got a new front fascia, while the engine power has been increased slightly.
2007-2016 GMC Acadia Tire Pressure System (TPMS) Light Reset:
To relearn or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your 2007, 2008 2009 2010 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 GMC Acadia you must have a TPMS relearn tool and follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter until horn sounds
- If your vehicle does not have Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter
- Press the DIC MENU button on the turn signal lever
- Scroll up and select “Tire Pressure Menu” by use the thumbwheel
- Press the SET/CLR button
- When a message requesting acceptance of the process appear, press the SET/CLR button again
- The horn sounds twice to signal the receiver is in relearn mode
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on latest generation of GMC Acadia (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) models. Hopefully the article of 2007-2016 GMC Acadia Tire Pressure System (TPMS) Light Reset usefull for you. Good Luck!