2007-2010 Saturn Outlook Tire Pressure TPMS System Reset – The Saturn Outlook is a mid size SUV type vehicle located above the VUE manufactured by GM’s Delta Township plant, Michigan and sold under the Saturn brand; replaces the previous Relay since 2007. Since its inception, the concept has been the subject of attention; one side looks a sport utility vehicle and the other van, due to the ability -since sleeps 8 people-. However, sales in its first year totaled 34,748 units. Rivals of this are the Mazda CX-9, Toyota Highlander, Honda Pilot and Ford Taurus X.
Lambda manufactured on the chassis shared with GMC Acadia and Buick Enclave; as such, has the 3rd row seats can provide space for eight people (or 7 depending on what the customer chooses); can choose in FWD or AWD, both as package XE XR, both packages associated with a 6-speed automatic transmission. The power difference between the two versions lies in the fact that the XR version has dual exhaust; this adds to XE wood finishes inside, dual climate control, leather-wrapped steering wheel and the roof bars among others. Although it may seem that it is mechanically limited, include the XE version covers 0-60 mph in 8.2 s.
2007-2010 Saturn Outlook Tire Pressure TPMS System Reset:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2007 2008 2009 2010 Saturn Outlook, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 2 minutes of cumulative driving at 20 mph (32 km/h).
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor need to be reset.
To relearn turning off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2007 2008 2009 2010 Saturn Outlook, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter until horn sounds
- Increase/ decrease tire pressure for 10 seconds, starting from the driver’s side front tire (LF) until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed to the right (passenger’s side) front tire, and repeat the procedure in step 3.
- Next, proceed as in step 3 for the right (passenger’s side) rear tire and then left (driver’s side) rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on Saturn Outlook (2007 2008 2009 2010) models. Hopefully the article of 2007-2010 Saturn Outlook Tire Pressure TPMS System Reset usefull for you. Good Luck!